Wednesday, June 17, 2009

More milestones... My Seventh Month

I was growing more and more active and in my seventh month I was mastering the skills I newly learnt in my 6th month.

I could now sit on my own from tummy position effortlessly.I was creeping very fast. And I also started crawling!!

I could pull myself to a standing position by holding something for support. And I loved it so much that it consitituted most of my play this month.

Apart from my family, I had started recognizing another person. Anjana - One and a half year old little girl who is my neighbour. I would instantly display excitement at the sight of her and would want to creep and reach onto her as fast as I can.

I had started babbling...not real words but various kinds of sounds like aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Around the end of this month, we visited our native place once again and I had a great time as there were many kids of various ages excited to play with me:)

Watch me babble in excitement in this small video:

3 comments:

  1. Your grrrrr sound was like dts sound in theatre :-)
    Your video was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi nishu, u r so cute. wt r u looking at in da video ...ur papa?! have a nice time chweety.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Kewl one!! yeah am jealous of Anjana, coz Nishu still does not get excited seeing me!! Guess, regular visits will help reinforcing my face in her memory!!!! :D :D Nishu dear, have fun and enjoy life!!! Keep smiling always!!

    ReplyDelete