Friday, October 2, 2009

Little gestures - My 10th month



I was now expressing little bit using sign-language. I had learnt waving bye and would love to do it all the time. Till now I would express sadness when mom/dad left for office, but with this new found art, I started waving them goodbye!! But yes, this expression was exclusively for my family only. I was not yet waving to strangers or less kown people.

And I started clapping too! Some catchy music (ads or songs) in TV would immediately draw my attention and I would start clapping excitingly. Few days down the line, I also started moving my hands and body in response to peppy songs - something which my family interpreted as dancing!

I was recognising names of familiar objects and my family members. I was able to point every one by looking at them - mummy, daddy, nannamma, atta/akka, pinni, babai, thathagaru, ammamma and also fan, paapa(a baby's poster) and TV. Towards the end I also started pointing by putting my hand out.

There is lot more to learn in coming months!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pics! Nishu is growing into a pretty girl!! :) It was fun watching the dance video. keep learning dear Nishu!

    ReplyDelete