Monday, July 25, 2011

My Second Birthday














Now I was aware what a Birthday is. It meant lots of things to me - New dress,blowing candles, cutting cake, birthday song and lots of balloons!! So I was all excited. I helped mom, dad & aunt with blowing balloons and decoration since morning. I was repeatedly asking for the cake, candles and knife.

My second birthday was celebrated at home with close relatives and friends. In the evening ammamma, thatagaru, uncles, aunties, other small kids started coming.


I was excited till that time but after looking at the number of people I slowly became nervous and was glued to my mom & dad.
I cut the cake with the help of mom & dad. Later all of us had cake and snacks followed by photo session.




While me, Rudransh & Aryan were involved in playing with toys, others were enjoying watching our play.

Overall it was a wonderful day. Thanks to all for making this day memorable.






1 comment:

  1. Wow! the post is pretty close to her 3rd birthday!!! way of refreshing memories, is it? Great to see the pics and the post! :)

    ReplyDelete