Friday, March 20, 2009

Marriage Anniverary




3rd March 2009 - My mom-dad completed 3 years of marriage! On the occasion all of us went out and visited couple of places. First we visited the famous Birla Temple. It was me who put dakshina in all dakshina petis.

It was hot and sunny outside but I didn't seem to complain. I was enjoying fully!! I got tired and fell asleep after which we set out for a restaurant for lunch. "Angeethi" had a fine ambience and I had lots of space to roll over (in a sofa) and amuse myself playing. Finally we went to Mothercare for some shopping (for me ofcourse :) ) before calling it a day!!








2 comments:

  1. Hey! nice pics dear! Belated anniversary wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply lovely and yes, wishing N's parents a happy anniv too!

    ReplyDelete