Sunday, March 8, 2009

I love rolling over! - My Fourth Month

My fourth month had a lovely start. It was mommy's birthday but it was me who had cake all over my face!

I had become an expert in rolling over and would hate to sleep on my back.I prefered sleeping on my side. I would trouble everyone as I would turn over on tummy but couldn't do the reverse. And if I rolled over in sleep, it would disturb my sleep and I would start crying loudly. Till 3rd month I was simpler to deal with and could easily be left alone playing for a while, but not anymore.

All my play now was reduced to doing one thing - Grab objects and lick them:) The ceiling fan was gradually becoming an old friend that would interest me only occassionally.

My first summer had began and I did not have to wear my sweaters/caps all the time. Couple of times I was bathed by Uma and Purna aunties and mom too attempted to bath me two or three times!

I went to visit Paramesh babai(uncle) in his Sri Chaitanya residential college. It was a surprise visit for him and he was all excited to see me and all of us at his college. I also visited my maternal home again and my grandmom had invited all her friends to introduce me.

Mommy says that from my fourth month she started feeling that I recognize her. In fact I had slowly started recognizing everyone in my family and guess who made me smile the most?? Dad:) I would smile in different ways to Dad - sometimes excitingly, sometimes blushing and many times with the broadest possible smile keeping the tongue out!

Another art that I had mastered was, if I was given two hands for support, I would hold the fingers tightly and would instantly rise up and come to a sitting position.


And I had also started giggling, have a look!!

2 comments:

  1. Awww....She's so adorable!! And the video is just so cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could i miss the video? Its awesome, i tell u!! the chuckles sound so divine! May God bless your l'il daughter!! Rozu drishti teeyandi! :)

    ReplyDelete