Sunday, October 30, 2011

I turned 3 !



After an eventful 3rd year, it was time to bid it farewell and welcome the 4th year. So it was celebration time - a Birthday party!! This time it was great fun, why?? Because I was more interactive in social gatherings, much better than last year.



The day before, I went shopping with Dad for my dress and gifts and accompanied Mom for the invitations to my friends and our neighbourhood. On the day, Dad took me to the Temple in the morning and gifted me a keyboard, alphabet blocks and basket ball set.



My near and dear ones (babai, mamas, aunties, dad) decorated the house beautifully with balloons and colour papers. Prashant Mama got a big yummy blackforest cake for me. In the evening, by 7:30 pm home was abuzz with friends and relatives. I had a great time cutting the cake and receiving everyone's blessings and wishes. I enjoyed with my friends to heart's content.

No comments:

Post a Comment