Sunday, September 11, 2011

My Schooling Started !



I turned 2.5 years and my parents wanted to start my schooling. Though many said 3 years is the right age, both mom and dad thought it was the right time! They started looking for a decent school and took me along wherever they went so that I get a hang of what a school would look like and if I can put any preferences forward. I seemed to like all campuses I visited.



Finally we zeroed-in on a school named Unicent! It is at walkable distance from my home. They have two campuses, one exclusively for pre-primary kids and a bigger one having secondary classes as well. I was put in Nursery class of the smaller campus. The campus was pretty good and at a very peaceful location. Classrooms with very cute furniture, play room, doll room, video room and also a toddler gym.



Though I was happy and willing to go to school, I was keeping shy and not mingling with other kids. But slowly I started improving and my parents got timely feedback from my class teacher - Bindu and Aayammas. Now I do talk about other kids in class. I have started reciting as many as 15-20 rhymes just in a span of 2-3 months. So far Telugu was the only language I could speak. Slowly English is also coming naturally to me. Mom and Dad keep conversing with me in English often to help me more.



I show good interest in coloring activity and Daddy keep encouraging me more by bringing colouring worksheets and sitting beside me for the activity. Apart from this book reading is another hobby I developed and enjoy it a lot.



I am turning out be less shy now and have started making friends in my neighborhood. I am not afraid of interacting with them and get involved in their play some way or the other. Only thing I don’t like is getting up early in the morning and getting ready for school. I give my parents really tough time for this task every morning.

Check out this pic from my first fancy dress competition in school!



2 comments:

  1. I loved the fancy dress!..God bless you Nishita..
    You have a lovely smile..May you keep smiling and stay cheerful all life!..

    ReplyDelete